Preparing for Your Visit
In preparation for your pet's upcoming appointment, please review the following check-in instructions.
If your pet is coming in for a Wellness or Illness appointment:
- Please fill out our Client Registration Form prior to your appointment, if you have not already done so in the past year.
- Please fill out the appropriate history form at least 24 hours before your appointment:
- Please bring a fresh (less than 24 hours old) stool sample from your pet with you to your appointment.
- If your pet is new and you have records from a breeder or rescue please take a picture of them and email them or text them to (269) 671-7207, in addition to bringing the physical copy to your appointment.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- For exotic pets, cats, and small dogs, please bring them in a secure carrier so they are safe during transport between the car and the clinic.
- For larger dogs, have a snug-fitting collar or a harness and a 4 to 6-foot leash.
- Please bring a face mask with you and wear it when you bring your pet into our vestibule.
- See more details about what to bring to your visit here >
What to Expect at Your Appointment:
- When you arrive in our parking lot, wait in your car and text "[Pet Name] is here" to (269) 671-7207. If you do not have texting capabilities, call our regular phone number.
- We will arrange to meet you in our vestibule and take your pet to the exam room while you return to your car. We encourage you to run an errand or two while we are caring for your pet as long as you are able to take phone calls while doing so.
- Our nurse will call you to collect your pet's history.
- The doctor will perform her examination and then call you with her findings.
- When your pet's appointment is complete, we will call or text you to let you know you are ready for check-out.
To facilitate social distancing and expedite the check-out process you will be able to pay for your visit using your smartphone via our Client Portal. You can access your portal by clicking here.
- Your login is the email we have on file for you, and it is case-sensitive. The portal accepts all major credit cards, except Care Credit. Be sure to wait until we notify you that your invoice is ready for check-out before making a payment on the portal.
- To make a payment, click on the Green "Make a Payment" Button.
If you have trouble logging on, call us at (269) 342-9865 for assistance. If you prefer cash or check, we can accept that in person at the time of check-out.
Please enjoy our guest Wi-Fi while you wait in your car! Connect to either:
- The password is Allthepets and you should be able to access it anywhere in our parking lot.
If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please call us at (269) 342-9865 as soon as possible so that we can offer this time to another patient in need of care.